At the end of this month, your baby can:
• Standing by clinging to someone or something.
• It can get up while seated.
• Resists when you try to get a toy.
• Random Mom dad It can say.
• Sitting in the prone position.
• Can clap and shake hands for the game.
• Can lift small objects using thumb and other fingers.
• Can cling to objects.
• can understand the word “no fakat but rarely adhere to it.
• Can stand for a moment without support.
• The mother and father can say the words consciously.
• It can also make requests without crying.
• Drinking water from a cup alone.
• Speak in an incomprehensible strange language.
• Take a few steps or even walk a little early.
Bad Food Eating Habits
Eating food with a 10 month old babyIt is an event that may lose the appetite of almost everyone. The game outweighs the food at this age. Therefore, more than the food that goes to the baby's stomach remains on top. Mealtimes now mean not only getting food for your baby, but also exploring and learning new things. Food allows the baby to develop a sense of touch, a feeling of warmth and a cause and effect. Crushing potatoes on the table, grabbing the yogurt, rubbing on the banana are new experiences for you, no matter how disgusting. Be prepared to walk with paper towels and cloths until your baby learns about the attractive physical properties of the food. However, this is not just a situation to stop and laugh and does not mean that you will do nothing. You can prepare him for the table rules he will follow in the future.
Almost everything eaten at home when you get to the tenth month your baby can eat. When cooking alone make sure that the food is unsalted. Again, you can give the boiled and extracted vegetables to the hand to chew. After separating the meat and fish from the skin and oil, serve by separating them into small pieces.
You can click here if you want to learn more about 10-11 month old baby feeding.
Here are a few nutritious recipes you can apply this month:
10 Monthly Baby How Much Weight Should I Have?
The average 10-month baby boy weighs 9500 grams and the 2-month baby girl weighs 9500 grams.
10 Monthly Baby Height How Many cm Should Be?
- 10 month old baby girl height limit: 63
- 10 month old baby girl height upper limit: 80
- Lower limit of 10 months old baby boy: 66
- 10 month old baby boy height upper limit: 80
10 Monthly Baby Will it work?
Your baby must have started walking at the end of the 10th month. One of the physical movements that best illustrate the development of infants is that they walk. Therefore, if your baby has reached the age of 10 months, the foal must be standing, clinging to a place and be able to take a few steps.
Your baby may not be able to walk for up to 18 months, but must be involved in walking efforts.
10 Monthly Baby Games
Your baby now starts to shake and move when the music is played. You can make games with music.
If your baby has started crawling this month, you can contribute to its development by playing games that support it.
In addition, your baby can start to take the first steps this month to walk, so you can choose walking aids.
10 Monthly Baby Doctor Control
Many doctors do not include this month in the monitoring calendar for healthy child controls. If you cannot wait until the next check-up, consult your doctor.
Shopping Advice - Buy
Your 10-month-old baby will now make the first effort to walk. Therefore, we advise you to support her by taking walking aids.
Now is your turn - Write a Review
How do you raise your 10 month old baby? What were your problems this month? How did you overcome it? For other moms, we welcome your comments.
Remember to Like and Share!
For other mothers and expectant mothers to read and inform10 month old baby development Do not forget to share our article on!