How should babies be administered?
You don't sleep, what should I do? If you say, Sleep Advisor Pınar Sibirsky answers your question.
First of all, you need to plan a sleep pattern according to your baby's month interval and development. Because for healthy development, babies should fall asleep as much as they can for their own development.
How Many Hours Should Babies Sleep?
- Newborn babies 16-18 hours per day
- 3 week old babies 15-18 hours per day
- 6 weeks old babies 15-16 hours per day
- 4 months old babies 9-12 hours a day + two 2-3 hours short sleep
- 6 months old babies 10-11 hours a day + two 2-3 hours short sleep
- 9 months old babies 10-12 hours per day + two 1-2 hours short sleep
- 1 year old babies 10-11 hours a day + two 1-2 hours short sleep
- 18 months old babies 10-12 hours per day + usually 1 hour short sleep
- 2 years old babies 11-12 hours + one hour short sleep per day
- 3 years old babies 10-11 hours + one hour short sleep per day
Daytime sleep begins to decrease in menstruation with the growth of the baby. The times the baby can stay awake are increasing. Most importantly for a good sleep, sleep with the right timing.
Reasons why babies can't sleep
If the baby is deprived of sleep more than necessary and tired, it is difficult to fall asleep and often wake up at night will cause.
If you are breastfeeding your baby or if you shake it, your baby will need the same support when waking up at night. So when he wakes up he will cry and he will ask for routine support. Therefore, you need to teach him to sleep without support. But is it as easy to explain?
When trying to change habits, your baby will surely oppose it. Here you have to choose the sleep method that suits you best. You need to gradually reduce your current support and stand by it.
Although this is a process you should be very patient with, the baby will be more comfortable and regular sleep when the process is completed and you will rest more comfortably. 🙂
Creating Baby Sleep
Taking your baby out of the game and going to sleep will cause her to cry and resist sleeping. Therefore, you need to create some routines for your baby both during the day and before going to sleep.
So your baby will go to sleep more comfortably if he knows which activity will come after sleep.
Example of Several Baby Sleep Patterns
- Going to the baby's room together, turning off the light and closing the curtains and wishing for a good night's sleep,
- Collecting your toys and wish you a good night's sleep
- Sing lullabies
- Making music concerts
If you reduce the support as much as possible after these activities and put him to bed, his sleep will be more regular and deep.
See our article about everything about sleeping problems in babies. Read the article below for immediate review.
// www. / Baby sleeping-problems-in-the-right-thing every /