We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Our Ovulation Calculator gives you the dates you're most likely to be fertile over the next several months. Mark your calendar!
How we calculate your fertile days
First, we estimate when you'll ovulate by counting back 14 days from the day you expect your next period. (If your cycle is 28 days long, your next period should start 28 days from the first day of your last period.)
Your fertile window includes the day you ovulate and the five days before, but keep in mind that you're much more likely to get pregnant during the last three days of this time frame.
See other ways to pinpoint your fertile days and get pregnant fast. Find out how to use an ovulation predictor kit, chart your basal body temperature, and pay attention to changes in cervical mucus.
Signs you may be ovulating
- Rise in basal body temperature
- Cervical mucus is the texture of egg whites
- Breast tenderness
- Mild cramps or twinges in the abdomen
- Very mild spotting
- Heightened sense of smell
- Increased sex drive
- Changes in appetite or mood
Tips for getting pregnant
- Find out when you’ll ovulate using our calculator, an ovulation predictor kit, or by tracking your symptoms.
- Have sex during the two or three days before you ovulate.
- See your doctor, kick unhealthy habits, and start taking folic acid before you start trying.
- Sex position and female orgasm don’t affect your chances of getting pregnant.